As a family, we love to prepare, cook and eat delicious, nutritious food together. Some of our favourites are:
- Stir fry
Many of our favourite dishes involve the use of a wok in their preparation, and so we were over the moon to be asked to review the 12″ Green Earth wok from Ozeri.
- It is PTFE and PFOA free – in simple terms, this means it is free from nasty chemicals and coatings. You don’t want those in your noodles.
- It has a smooth ceramic non stick coating. Non stick is a huge, huge must have for me. With 3 children who often need my attention during dinner-cooking time, it’s important that if I turn my back for a minute, I don’t come back to food burnt to the bottom of my pan.
- Scratch resistant. Self explanatory. You don’t want scratched pans.
- Heat resistant Bakelit handle. Again, very important for hassled parents who are liable to grab the wok off the heat in a rush. No more burnt fingers for us!
- Made from durable, heavy gauge aluminium. We want something that lasts!