First things first – a huge thankyou to Emma over at Desserts and Decoupage for nominating me in the Blog Your Heart Out awards. I am touched that you thought of me, and that you like my little old blog.
- Answer the following 5 questions,
- Nominate 5 other bloggers that you think deserve a little bit of recognition
And so, without further ado,
What/ who encouraged you to start blogging?
A lovely little group of friends – many of whom are bloggers themselves. They mentioned on a few occasions how much they liked my writing style, and how much they thought I would enjoy blogging. They then took it upon themselves to help me in getting started – I can’t thank you enough. You know who you are.
There was never any question for me – my blog would be about my family. I am mummy to 3 gorgeous little monkeys and I wanted to record every memory and moment to look back on as they grow.
I am a total list-a-holic. If I dont have some sort of list or spreadsheet on the go I get nervous. I have a list for almost everything – I have meal plans, blog lists, work lists, homework lists etc etc. I have been known to add things to my list that I have already done, just for the satisfaction of ticking them off…..
Organised, Organic and Honest
Reading, swimming, riding bikes round the woods with the kids.
So now on to my 5 nominations. These are blogs I love to read day in, day out. I love the content, I love the style and they make me laugh, learn and cry. They deserve a nomination.
- Outnumbered Mum - life in a household of boys
- We’re going on an adventure - adventures and memories with 2 kids and a bump
- My Mummy’s Pennies - life as a penny pinching mum
- Mama Mummy Mum - a pushchair-a-holic living with 4 scrummy girls
- Mummy and the Chunks - daily life as a mum to 2