- 300g chocolate
- Tablespoon golden syrup or honey
- 4 large shredded wheat
- mini eggs
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt. We do this over a saucepan full of water, but you could do it in the microwave too.
- Add a generous tablespoonful of honey to the melted chocolate and stir
- Crumble 4 shredded wheat into tiny pieces and stir into the chocolate mixture
- Spoon into cake cases and decorate with mini eggs
- Eat! If you prefer them to be a bit firmer, let them cool in the fridge for a few hours first.
There you have it! Easy peasy recipe. If you don’t have shredded wheat you could use cornflakes, rice krispies or even weetabix to make your cakes – I am sure they would be just as delicious.