At this time of year we all love a bit of comfort food – and nothing screams winter warmer more than a bread and butter pudding.
- 150ml milk
- 140g Brioche Pasquier sliced loaf
- 50g chocolate chips
- 500-600ml pot of fresh custard
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Mix the custard and milk together
- Place the buttered, sliced brioche loaf into a greased tin with the chocolate chips
- Pour over the custard mixture, making sure all the slices are covered
- Cook for 30-35 minutes until the custard just has a slight wobble
- Sprinkle over the sugar and pop under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes until it starts to caramelise
Have you got a favourite winter warmer dessert that the whole family loves? I would love to hear your recipes!
This is a collaborative post with Brioche Pasquier. You can check out their whole range here.