Whether it’s watching England play football on the big screen with your friends, piling on to the sofa with the whole family to watch your favourite movies, or collapsing at the end of the day to watch those TV shows you recorded months ago but still haven’t got round to watching, having a comfy sofa to relax on is essential to the home!
Our sofa could be described as well loved – it gets used for something for a good portion of every day. Max lies flat on it to watch Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig, before taking all the cushions off to make a tower or a castle. Eliza joins in with this, and uses the sofa as a support for standing up and taking those first wobbly steps. Gemma and Jacob use it for everything from a place to watch TV to a safe spot to avoid the boiling lake of lava they are imagining on the floor. Kevin watches football from the sofa, shouting at the referee and cheering on England in the Euros. I use it as a comfortable space to blog, to write and research my college essays and to read a book at the end of a long day.
However, my favourite ever #SofaMoment is a very special family one – the day we came home from hospital with a newborn baby Eliza, and introduced her to her sister and brothers. Nothing else will ever compare to that.
Now I want to know – what’s your favourite memorable #SofaMoment? Let me know your top moment by commenting on the blog post and comfirming your entry on the rafflecopter form below and one of you will win £100 of Love2Shop vouchers!
Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions are relevant to the DFS #SofaMoments campaign
- There is one prize of £100 Love2Shop vouchers
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of Family Fever and DFS
- The competition opening date is 21st June 2016, and the closing date for entries is 5th July 2016
- One entry per person
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Family Fever.
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- DFS reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.
- This post is brought to you by DFS. Visit the DFS website to find out more about their great range of DFS Sofas.
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com