Welcome to February’s #TriedTested! How glad were you to see the back of January – it can feel like the longest month can’t it? I hope you’re getting into the swing of the new year now.
Tried & Tested has been running for four years now but, in case you are new here – let us tell you what the linky is all about . . . We all know how useful reviews can be. Most bloggers do them – be it things they have bought themselves or have been asked to review. They are a useful tool for people looking for honest and thorough reviews of products they need, things they are considering buying, or even to introduce people to exciting new products they have never even heard of. You can find out more about how to join in here.
We’ve decided to make some changes to Tried & Tested for 2019 and instead of being open for one day a week, it will now open monthly but remain open for several weeks. The linky will open its doors on the first Tuesday of each month at 8am and will remain open until the last day of the month giving you longer to come back and link up your reviews. (If you’d like to be reminded when the linky opens please tweet Kate to ask to be added to the list.) Each month we will feature our favourite 2 reviews from the previous link up & these bloggers will be sent the code for a special “Featured Blogger” badge should they wish to use it.
Please have a quick read through the points below to remind yourself how #TriedTested works:
* Tried & Tested is open on the first Tuesday of each month at 8am and will remain open until the last day of the month.
* If you’d like a Twitter reminder each month when the linky is open then please drop Kate a tweet and she’ll add you to the list.
* Each month we feature our two favourite reviews from the past month and we have a super special “featured blogger” badge!
That’s about it – it’s super simple to join in, so crack on, link up and share some commenty love – let’s face it, that’s what makes linkys work.
This month’s featured bloggers are:
Pyjama Factory review from Nip It In The Bud – there’s always room in our lives for new pjs!
What’s Left Unsaid book review from Kate on Thin Ice – I’ve added this book to my wishlist!
We don’t have lots of rules for #TriedTested however the ones we do have are really important:
* Please do make sure you visit your hosts Family Fever and We’re going on an adventure to leave a comment on the posts we have each linked up
* Try to comment on a couple of other posts as well if you can – we know that people really appreciate the feedback!
* We do ask that you link a maximum of 3 posts each month to keep things fair for everyone – if you choose to link up an extra post please make sure you visit extra posts in the linky to balance it out. (Additional or irrelevant posts will be deleted out of fairness.)
If you link up please do make sure you visit your hosts Family Fever and We’re going on an adventure to leave a comment as well as a couple of others if you can!
We do our best during the course of the month to visit you all, leave a comment. If you’d like us to share your review on twitter please tweet @FamilyFever and @Lollinski using the #TriedTested hashtag and we will gladly retweet it for you. We would of course love it if you grabbed our badge and popped it on your post too!