Have you heard about Lillipops yet? Let me tell you more….
Lillipops are designed to help ease morning sickness, and may alleviate symptoms such as dry mouth, acid indigestion, nausea and heartburn. So what are they? Well they are, in a nutshell, ice poles! They come in a range of flavours, and each flavour combo has different properties:
- Grapefruit and tangerine – good for giving the liver a boost, and great for your skin, hair and nails
- Camomile and Orange – good for the nervous system and to help soothe the digestive system
- Ginger – a traditional cure for nausea, and a boost for the immune system
- Lemon and Mint – great for kickstarting your meatbolism, and soothing the digestive system
- Lime and Vanilla – my personal favourite – helps with stress, anxiety and nervousness, with a great Vitamin C boost too!
Now, as I am no longer pregnant, I am unable to comment on the morning sickness relief…BUT there have also been reports that they help with travel sickness. Gemma suffers from travel sickness on longer journeys, and so we were keen to try them out!
The kids both LOVE these, and have been regularly choosing them as an iced treat over their usual ice-poles. Clearly the flavours are a hit! (I have to admit to sneaking all the Lime and Vanilla ones myself – they are just too yummy!)
Before a long journey, Gemma had a Grapefruit and Tangerine Lillipop: