I don’t know about you, but in the run up to Christmas we always look out for events and fun things we can attend, to get us in the Christmas spirit, and spend some quality family time together. Previous years have seen us do a whole variety of things:
- Pantomimes – got to be done at Christmas
- Cinema visits to see the latest seasonal offering
- Christmas markets
- Shows and concerts – this is usually more for me and Kevin as a couple. It is nice to do the odd thing just for ‘us’. We have also enjoyed stunt shows and ice-skating shows with the children.
So, with November just around the corner, we have started to look at things we can do this festive season. And we already have a little list. With the childrens help we have agreed to:
- Check out Disney’s new film – Frozen
- Go and see our local pantomime – this year it is Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
- Get tickets for Disney on Ice. Now, I am not sure who is more excited about this one – me or the kids?!
- Head to our nearest big city to wander around the Christmas market – a spot of shopping and pancakes from the street sellers – what could be better on a cold, frosty morning?
- I might also try and sneak some ‘me time’ with some friends, maybe heading off to see a concert? That always gets me in the festive spirit! I quite like the look of the Boyzone tour 2013 – takes me back to the good old days!
Do you have Christmas traditions such as going to see a pantomime? What about when you were children – did you get taken on special days out in the winter season?
* This is a sponsored post *