I am very flattered to have been voted as featured blogger again this week over on the Life as Mumma Walker Friendly Friday blog hop.
Why not link up with your favourite post of the week – and you might find yourself some gorgeous new blogs to read too!
It’s a Friday Blog Hop & Link Up but it runs all weekend so you have plenty of time to get your links up and meet some other lovely bloggers. You can post just about anything, but please remember mine is mainly a parenting blog so please keep your posts reasonably family friendly. I wont block you for a bit of swearing but posting anything really offensive will get you the boot. It’s not fair to others who follow the rules.
- Follow your Host at CharlieBeth aka Mumma Walker and Mumma Walker Tries for a Girl
- Follow the Featured Blogger (below)
- Check out & link up / follow as many other bloggers as you can it only works if you remember to follow others. Please don’t just link up and leave.
- When you read a post by someone else that you like make sure you click “like” on the hop! Each “like” is a vote and the post (or posts) with the most likes gets to be the FEATURED BLOGGER on the next hop!
- Not a rule, but a polite request: It would be fab if you grab a button to share on your post, blog page, or hops page, share on social media
Each week the Featured Blogger(s) will be chosen by who gets the most votes in the linky below.
This blog was started as a record of the memories, milestones and misadventures of living with 3 small children. We love to explore the great outdoors, we love to discover new things and I love to write about them! My blog is a mish-mash of stories about the children, recipes, crafty bits and pieces and photos, as well as a few reviews and competitions thrown in along the way.
Grab yourself a Featured button!
Posts are displayed in random order so don’t worry if your newly shared post isn’t the last on the list!
Need more followers? Add your Blog Lovin page link here for easy following, and follow at least 3 other bloggers please
By participating, linkers agree to be added to the Hop’s email newsletter list, but don’t worry, I wont spam you! I’ll just email you invitations to the hop and announce Featured Bloggers.
You can opt out at any time