Back in May, I had my first Bundlebean experience when I reviewed the Bundlebean Solar. Perfect for keeping your little ones protected and safe in the summer sun (I know that seems like a distant memory just now). I was impressed with the quality, style and practicality of the Bundlebean products, and continued to work closely with them over the following months.
In July I was pleased, proud and just a tad excited to reveal that Bundlebean are my Britmums 2014 sponsor, and I shall be wearing my Bundlebean tshirt with pride come next June.
And so now, I think it really is high time that I told you just why I love Bundlebean.
- They have SO many uses:
- Footmuff/pushchair blanket. For the cold winter weather, Bundlebeans are perfect for keeping your little one cosy and warm. The Bundlebean Go! attaches to any pushchair as it just has little velcro tabs – easy, quick and universal.
- It replaces the need to carry a multitude of products around with you, as Bundlebean Go! works as a:
Footmuff / cosy toeCar seat cosyRain coverBike seat ponchoCarrier or sling coverLoose blanketPlay matPicnic rug
- It is small and easy to take with you – it fits in any changing bag as it folds down into a teeny little package.
- It is roomy and spacious – plenty big enough and adaptable enough to last from birth right up to 4 years!
- The colours and designs available are just gorgeous! Choose from blue spot, pink spot, black and red star.
I am pretty sure that by now you won’t need any further convincing about just how wonderful the Bundlebean Go! is – but just in case, you will certainly be swayed the price! Costing just £29.99 (red star £32.99), this is super value, super versatile piece of kit that NO parent should be without.