- Day 47 – a trip to the beach in the winter sunshine. You can read more about our trip here
- Day 48 – Rain today so a board game day. Jacob’s favourite is the Angry Birds game, we play it over and over.
- Day 49 – Max has learnt to climb the stairs.
- Day 50 – Another rainy day (sigh) so we made Gemma’s globe puzzle. She managed it on her own with very little help.
- Day 51 – A warm day, apparently warm enough for ice-cream. Max tries his first ice lolly. I think he liked it…
- Day 52 – Max finds the fish fascinating, and spends ages trying to catch them.
- Day 53 – Gemma and Jacob were lucky enough to have a try of the new Freewheelers motorbike. These guys are volunteers who help courier blood and medical supplies out of hours.
What have you been up to this week?