I don’t know where this year is going – next week is half term for us, which means we are already halfway through the first term of 2016. Madness! Have you got plans for the holiday?
Welcome to the third year of #TriedTested! Of course we wouldn’t be able to say that without you lovely lot returning each and every week to link up your favourite reviews and taking time to read and comment on others. We have always been really proud of the fact that the bloggers joining in with #TriedTested are keen commenters; let’s face it there’s no point in linking up if you’re not going to get lots of lovely people reading your post is there – so gold stars all round. You’re ace, keep it up!
Please have a quick read through the points below to make sure you know how things are working:
* Tried & Tested is open on Tuesday – from 8am to midnight on the same day
* We’d love to share your post on Twitter – please tweet us your link @Lollinski & @FamilyFever) along with the #TriedTested hashtag and we’ll retweet that for you
* If you’d like Colette to tweet you a reminder each week when the linky is open then please drop her a tweet (@Lollinski) and she’ll add you to the list
* Each week we feature our two favourite reviews from the past week and we have a super special “featured blogger” badge! If you are this week’s featured blogger we will send you over the code which we would love you to add to you blog post or sidebar!
So if this is your first time here then welcome along, where have you been? You can find out more about #TriedTested and how to join in here. If you’re a regular then welcome to you too, it’s lovely to have you back! Crack on, link up and share some commenty love – let’s face it, that’s what makes linkys work.
This week we have loved:
Albert + Me family photo shoot review from Make, Do and Push – we just loved the natural pictures of this beautiful family.
Roarin’ Rainforest Jumperoo review from My Mummy’s World – we are both big Jumperoo fans, and this new version has some great additions to the classic.
We don’t have lots of rules for #TriedTested however the ones we do have are really important:
* Please do make sure you visit your hosts Family Fever and We’re going on an adventure to leave a comment on the posts we have each linked up
* Try to comment on a couple of other posts as well if you can – we know that people really appreciate the feedback!
* We do ask that you link a maximum of 2 posts each week to keep things fair for everyone – if you choose to link up an extra post please make sure you visit extra posts in the linky to balance it out. (Additional or irrelevant posts will be deleted out of fairness.)
* Please don’t link up a linky or comment on other people’s posts asking them to join your linky too as it’s really not good etiquette!
We do our best to visit each post to leave a comment but we can’t promise to get round everyone every week, life has a tendency to get in the way. I have recently moved into a new house with no internet!! *screams* Blogger hell right?