If you have children at school or nursery, chances are you’ve also come across head lice. With the Easter holidays approaching, it’s the perfect time to stock the medicine cupboard up with head lice treatment ready for the new term.
Although your child may not have head lice now or you’ve never experienced it before, but you’re worried they may catch them, Hedrin have prevention products available to keep parents at ease by being able to avoid possible infestations.
I have teamed up with Hedrin to offer one of you the chance to win a Hedrin head lice bundle including:
- Hedrin Treat & Go: A fuss-free solution which is great for children who just want to get out and play. When dry, the solution remains on the child’s hair for eight hours while they play, go to school or sleep. Hedrin Treat & Go is a water-based treatment which rinses out of hair easily, without any greasy residue. It requires two applications, seven days apart.
- Hedrin Protect & Go: Hedrin Protect & Go is a clinically proven head lice protection spray which offers parents the opportunity to deal proactively with the threat of infestation. A gentle conditioning spray to help stop head lice taking hold. Simply spray on after every hair wash, or at least twice a week.
- Hedrin Stubborn Egg Loosening Lotion: When a female louse lays her eggs, she glues them to the hair shafts making them hard to remove, even after the lice have hatched. Having nits (the dead, empty eggs) visible, once treatment is complete, can be distressing for the child and can affect their confidence. The latest addition to the Hedrin product family makes it significantly easier to remove nits from the hair after treatment. The unique gel base in Hedrin Stubborn Egg Loosening Lotion carries lubricant oil that releases the chemical bond between the egg and the hair, allowing the egg to slide off easily. Research has shown that it is 10 times more effective than combing alone, both from dry hair and when compared to hair treated with a conditioning shampoo.
- Hedrin Once: Hedrin Once is clinically proven to kill lice and eggs with just one 15 minute treatment. A thicker gel formulation which contains Penetrol® to aid penetration into the louse egg. Hedrin Once has been awarded the esteemed ‘Stamp of Approval’ from Mumsnet after 250 parents gave it the all-round thumbs up!
- Hedrin Headlice Detection Comb: The easy, effective way to spot head lice and nits. The comb is made from tough Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene and the teeth are precision engineered to trap the lice and prevent bending in use. Plus, it’s clinically tested to ensure comfort and accuracy.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Hedrin bundle for dealing with head lice, simply enter below – good luck!
Terms and conditions. Open to UK residents, giveaway ends 9/4/18. Winner will be randomly selected from all correctly completed entries and contacted by email. Winner should claim their prize within 10 days or it may be redrawn. Prize bundle supplied directly from Hedrin UK.