Welcome back to Tried & Tested Tuesday! It’s been a really damp and grey start to this week in Devon, how is it looking where you are?
In case you are new here – let us tell you what Tried & Tested is all about. We all know how useful reviews can be. Most bloggers do them – be it things they have bought themselves or have been asked to review. They are a useful tool for people looking for honest and thorough reviews of products they need, things they are considering buying, or even to introduce people to exciting new products they have never even heard of. You can find out more about how to join in here.
If you have linked up with us before – welcome back! We love having you. Please have a quick read through the points below to remind yourself how things are working:
* Tried & Tested is open on Tuesday – from 8am to midnight on the same day.
* If you’d like a Twitter reminder each week when the linky is open then please drop Kate a tweet and she’ll add you to the list.
* Each week we feature our two favourite reviews from the past week and we have a super special “featured blogger” badge!
Flip Out review from Susan K Mann. I’ve yet to meet a kid who doesn’t love a trampoline park, and this one in Glasgow looks like a fantastic family day out for all ages.
SmART Sketcher Projector review from Suburban Mum – a great option for kids who love to draw, and a lovely item to have stashed away for rainy days!
That’s about it – it’s super simple to join in, so crack on, link up and share some commenty love – let’s face it, that’s what makes linkys work.
We don’t have lots of rules for #TriedTested however the ones we do have are really important
* Please do make sure you visit your hosts Family Fever and We’re going on an adventure to leave a comment on the posts we have each linked up
* Try to comment on a couple of other posts as well if you can – we know that people really appreciate the feedback!
* We do ask that you link a maximum of 2 posts each week to keep things fair for everyone – if you choose to link up an extra post please make sure you visit extra posts in the linky to balance it out. (Additional or irrelevant posts will be deleted out of fairness.)
If you link up please do make sure you visit your hosts Family Fever and We’re going on an adventure to leave a comment as well as a couple of others if you can! We do ask that you link a maximum of 2 posts each week to keep things fair for everyone – if you choose to link up an extra post please make sure you visit extra posts in the linky to balance it out.
We do our best during the course of the week to visit you all, leave a comment. If you’d like us to share your review on twitter please tweet @FamilyFever and @Lollinski using the #TriedTested hashtag and we will gladly retweet it for you. We would of course love it if you grabbed our badge and popped it on your post too!