Project 365 2015, week 30

It has been a mixed week of sunshine and some awful heavy rain. Gemma and Jacob broke up for the summer, and are planning lots of summer adventures before they head back into Year 3 and Year 5 in September. Here is our project 365, 2015, week 30.

2015-07-19_14-48-21_1

IMG_1393

2015-07-19_18-32-10

365 july2

Day 193 – A sunny Sunday so we headed off to the park for a game of cricket. Loved having Eliza in the Papoozle as it left me hands free to play with the others.

Day 194 – Shopping delivery and Max broke into the grapes before I had chance to unpack!

Day 195 – This little cutie just melts my heart.

Day 196 – Over the moon to have achieved my highest ever Tots 100 score – #68

Day 197 – End of term treat from the ice cream van.

Day 198 – This beautiful rose has popped up in my front garden, I love the colour!

Day 199 – A haircut for Max. I hate cutting his gorgeous locks, but he did need a trim as it kept getting in his eyes.

10 Comments

1. July 25, 2015 / 8:23 pm

Well done on your Tots score! Max is so cute. I would have felt sad about getting his hair cut too, but no doubt it will be back soon!
    Sarah W (@sarahMo3W) recently posted…Project 365 2015 Week 30My Profile

2. July 25, 2015 / 10:07 pm

I always think haircuts on little ones makes them look so much older but they do need it every so often, and mostly it grows back 🙂 Well done on your Tots score!!! 🙂
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…The Sliding ScaleMy Profile

3. July 26, 2015 / 7:56 am

max always looks so cheeky, that first photo is a lovely moment captured!! well done on your tots score x
    Chantelle Hazelden recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

4. chickenruby
    July 26, 2015 / 9:47 am

just love the picture of Max helping himself to the grapes

5. July 26, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Well done on the Tots score, great work! I love the cheeky chappy photo peering in to your youngest.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Sunday 26th July 2015My Profile

6. July 28, 2015 / 7:32 pm

well done on the Tots score, its a nice feeling.
    He is cute no wonder he melts your heart.
    Could be worse he could have pinched the sweets or biscuits.
    Hands free looks like a useful idea.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…Project 365 week 30My Profile