Word of the week

This week sees me linking up with a fabulous new linky over at The Reading Residence – Word of the Week. Summing up my week in just one word.

This week, my word would be:

As in fresh start, fresh new year, fresh new plans. I have SO much planned for this year. If you read my 2013 round up post you will know just how much a fresh start is needed. And to help with my plans, I have written a winter bucket list – giving me a visual list of things I want to achieve in the first part of this year. There are big, changes afoot….
Here’s to my fresh start.

The Reading Residence

14 Comments

1. January 3, 2014 / 2:44 pm

Exciting times! Love a fresh start – so many possibilities afoot 🙂 Thanks for joining in with #WotW x

• January 3, 2014 / 2:49 pm

I love a fresh start too – and a fresh list with things to tick off!

2. January 3, 2014 / 2:47 pm

I noticed you had put your house on the market in your list…..that was a huge one for us last year, been on about it for ages….put it up for sale about 6 months ago and finally got an offer on it before xmas from cash buyers!! If your going to do it, do it now, the market is picking up and its a great time to sell your house plus there are some really good mortgage deals out there at the moment.

Good luck with everything xx
    Frankie: http://toxylicious.blogspot.com
    (popped over from UK Bloggers)

• January 3, 2014 / 2:49 pm

Estate agent came and valued it last week, and he said much the same – it’s a great time to sell. Photos and floorplan being taken on Tuesday and we are good to go! Hope the move goes well for you. x

3. January 3, 2014 / 2:57 pm

There is nothing better than a fresh start so good luck for 2014.

4. January 3, 2014 / 5:09 pm

Love this word choice, it’s such a great way to look at the start of the new year, a really positive word xx #WotW

5. January 3, 2014 / 9:29 pm

Such an exciting word! Good luck with all of your plans x

6. January 3, 2014 / 11:04 pm

Oh, a beautiful word, all the best with all the plans and wishes for the new year! #WotW

7. January 4, 2014 / 1:26 pm

Starting afresh. A good way to start a whole New Year and a whole new you.
    Good Luck with it all