Now here’s a cute idea. Ask your young child these questions, and see what answers they come up with. Guaranteed to get a giggle!
1. What is something Mummy always says to you? No computers!
2. What makes Mummy happy? Patience
3. What makes Mummy sad? Saying ‘I want that’ all the time
4. How does your Mummy make you laugh? Tickles me
5. What was your Mummy like as a child? Nice and pretty
6. How old is your Mummy? 70…….thanks Jacob!
7. How tall is your Mum? 10 foot tall
8. What is her favourite thing to do? Have a day out with me
9. What does your Mum do when you’re not around? Do computer work
10. If your Mum becomes famous, what will it be for? Strictly Come Dancing
11. What is your Mum really good at? Drawing (I’m not….at all!)
12. What is your Mum not very good at? Getting Max dressed
13. What does your Mum do for her job? Washing the clothes
14. What is your Mum’s favourite food? Courgette
15. What makes you proud of your Mum? How you look after Max
16. If your Mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sally from Cars
17. What do you and your Mum do together? Go out for a walk
18. How are you and your Mum the same? We have both got brown eyes
19. How are you and your Mum different? You’re a girl and I’m a boy
20. How do you know your Mum loves you? Because you cuddle me
21. What does your Mum like most about your dad? He is cool
22. Where is your mum’s favourite place to go? To the park to play football with me
I would love to know what your children say when you interview them. I am tagging The Olivers Madhouse, We’re going on an adventure, Oh so Amelia and Mama Mummy Mum – Let’s see what they have to say!